1. Speak with your financier to arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
2. Prepare a short list of preferred suburb that suits your lifestyle. bearing in mind affordability and accommodation requirements.
3. Research sales in those preferred suburbs using First National recent sales and realestate.com.au. Inspect every property in your preferred suburb so you have a feel for the prices.
4. Develop a relationship with one of our professional Sales Consultants who specialises in your preferred area. Your Sales Consultant will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need and also inform you of any new listings that hit the market before they are advertised.
5. When you find a property that suits your requirements, it is time to make an offer on the property.
6. Your Sales Consultant will assist you with the paperwork required to make an offer and will submit it to the vendor/s for their consideration. Once your offer is accepted and signed by the vendor/s the offer and acceptance document becomes a legally binding contract.
7. It is important that you make note of any important dates relating to the sale contact and make sure that all conditions are met by the due date.
8. On settlement day it is advisable that you do a final inspection before settlement takes place. This is to ensure that the property is in the same condition as when you last inspected it and that all the inclusions are as per the contract you signed.